Tuesday, June 25, 2013

What the empower network means to me as i make money online

I was looking to make money online.
I saw a software that I thought would simplify the process to make money online. One minute it was there, the next it was gone. I got curious so I did some searching. Come to find out the software was a scam. I saw a video from a person who was really upset with the software developers. She had a link on her video for a FREE Program she claimed had made her enough money that she could stay at home with her four kids. http://instantpaydaynetwork.com/thepro
Hey it was FREE so I joined. Not bad! I didn't pay a penny for it to make money online. As I was going through the four steps to get everything set up, the fourth step was a little different. This took me to a link for the Empower Network. /readytorelease.php?id=leadingyoutosuccess I'd never heard of these guys or their program.
Learning How to Make Money Online
Obviously these two guys seem like the oddball couple when it comes to business partners. Dave & Dave! Both of them have a lot to say, they are very long winded as noticed in there videos; but what they have to say actually makes sense. They are the first guys to actually tactfully cuss in there videos and get away with it. They say they are BAD ASS Marketing! I was floored. Not the I'm the guru who knows everything and your the stupid person who paid too much for my garbage student.
So the Dave's as I'll call them have these informational products. Basically you listen and do  exactly what they tell you. They have a step by step plan, actually Step 1, Step 2, Step 3 that really works. They have a program that encourages you every day, all you have to do is listen. I was going the cheap route by downloading positive affirmations on abundance and wealth, but it wasn't necessary. This program does all of it. All you do is listen daily and let the thoughts and ideas of successful people sink into your subconscious mind while you go about your daily tasks. It' like magic. You are actually reprogramming your mind to think differently, look for different things and get rid of the STINK'N THINK'N, that clouds our life.
So I have just started on this journey with the Empowerment Network, let's see where it takes me. I've made no money with the program as of the time of writing this blog. So stick around and follow me on my journey to make money online as I implement what I learn on my way to financial freedom. I'll be posting stuff in here to help you with your own journey in what ever business you are in! So keep looking for my post and please post comments and reply's, because this is about to get fun!

Peace
John Prochazka

No comments:

Post a Comment